Middle School Yearbooks
Entourage Yearbooks has comprehensive set of tools and services to make your middle school yearbook project as easy as possible. Our advanced publishing processes allow schools to create pages on their own schedule, and our fast turn-around time of three weeks promises that middle schools won’t have to leave out end of the year events.
Entourage’s account managers, can quickly assess middle school needs and provide a spot-on plan including:
- Latest yearbook design software – design online or with your favorite desktop software
- Yearbook ideas, themes, and templates
- Help with scheduling, marketing, and book sales
- Premium yearbook printing & binding options – tons of cover options and templates. Guaranteed binding and archival quality
- Ideas for managing a yearbook staff and much, much more!.
Your Entourage Yearbooks account manager will work with you to target the areas that need it most.
Recent Middle School Yearbook News
- Top 5 Secrets Your Yearbook Company Doesn’t Want You to Know – In a recent survey of yearbook advisors, many report that traditional yearbook companies are building in higher prices, hidden costs and extra long turn… (6/22/2017 8:37:10 PM)
Middle School Yearbook Resources
- How to Make a Good School Yearbook – eHows article has eight simple steps to helping you build a better yearbook, starting out with a theme.
- Wikipedia – Yearbooks – Wikipedia resource for yearbooks, the yearbook process, and yearbook terminology
- National Scholastic Press Association (NSPA) – NSPA is a nonprofit membership organization for high school and other secondary school publications – yearbooks, newspapers, magazines, broadcast programs, and online publications.