Entourage Yearbooks has comprehensive set of tools and services to make your high school yearbook project as easy as possible. Our advanced publishing processes allow schools to create pages on their own schedule, and our fast turn-around time of three weeks promises that high schools won’t have to leave out end of the year events.
Entourage’s account managers, can quickly assess high school needs and provide a spot-on plan including:
- Latest yearbook design software – design online or with your favorite desktop software
- Yearbook ideas, themes, and templates
- Help with scheduling, marketing, and book sales
- Premium yearbook printing & binding options – tons of cover options and templates. Guaranteed binding and archival quality
- Ideas for managing a yearbook staff and much, much more!.
Recent High School Yearbook News
- Top 5 Secrets Your Yearbook Company Doesn’t Want You to Know – In a recent survey of yearbook advisors, many report that traditional yearbook companies are building in higher prices, hidden costs and extra long turn… (6/22/2017 8:42:15 PM)
High School Yearbook Resources
- Columbia Scholastic Press Association – CSPA is an international student press association, whose goal is to unite student journalists and faculty advisers
- Wikipedia – Yearbooks – Wikipedia resource for yearbooks, the yearbook process, and yearbook terminology
- National Scholastic Press Association (NSPA) – NSPA is a nonprofit membership organization for high school and other secondary school publications – yearbooks, newspapers, magazines, broadcast programs, and online publications.