Avoid costly yearbook printing mistakes by following these simple tips from top yearbook publishing company, Entourage Yearbooks.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) –
Jun 23, 2010 – Top yearbook publishing company Entourage Yearbooks offers advice on how to avoid common yearbook printing mistakes.
1. Missed delivery dates: Avoid missing out on the most important book of the year by scheduling delivery dates and planned deadlines at the beginning of the project. Adhering to deadlines will teach students important time management skills and ensure the on-time arrival of yearbooks.
2. Plan for the worst: In the event that the yearbook project may encounter extra fees, schools should allocate a backup fund. Setting aside a small portion of money from fundraisers will help students budget more conservatively as well as ensure that there is extra money should additional fees come into play.
3. Multiple checks in place: Schools should use multiple resources to proofread and spot mistakes in yearbooks. If one person misses it the first time, there’s a good chance that they will miss it again. Ask many people to get involved in order to help thoroughly review all spelling and grammar. We actually had a school submit a book to us with the word ‘school’ misspelled on the front cover!
4. Understanding budgets & costs: Underestimating costs can really hurt a project. It’s better to overshoot prices and understand that these figures can fluctuate based on the specifics of a project. Invest wisely in your yearbook – if you are able to create a memorable and snazzy book, it can be a great fundraiser tool since more people will want to buy it or make an investment in it the following year.
5. Picking the right company with comprehensive tools, templates & yearbook software: The digital age is here and has been for a while. Choosing a company that offers rapid turn-around times, comprehensive customer support, and the latest in digital technology can save time, costs, and aggravation. Don’t just shop around for prices; shop for support, technology, and creativity.
To learn more about digital advancements in yearbook publishing, please visit https://www.entourageyearbooks.com/
About Entourage Yearbooks
Entourage works with high schools, middle schools, elementary schools, colleges/universities, military groups, and churches around the country to fulfill their yearbook publishing needs. They proudly offer the fastest turnaround time in the industry and affordable prices. In most cases, Entourage Yearbooks are priced 20% below other companies.
For more information:
Internet Sales Manager